Re: [xsl] OT: Advice on Oxygen XML Editor

Subject: Re: [xsl] OT: Advice on Oxygen XML Editor
From: Emmanouil Batsis <Emmanouil.Batsis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 17:39:02 +0300

Rick Quatro wrote:

I am looking for a good XML editor and am considering Oxygen. If anyone has any opinions or other recommendations, I would appreciate it. I apologize if this question is not appropriate for the list.

I have been using it a lot for the last 12 months. It is very affordable and i use it in all my boxes (linux/mac), mostly as an eclipse plugin. It a really good product, excellent for its price. But the main reason i decided to actually purchase it is the flexibility of the software between platforms etc.

My suggestion would be to check out the trial version, the rest will just come to you.

Cheers,

Manos