Re: [xsl] amp symbols

Subject: Re: [xsl] amp symbols
From: Chad Chelius <cchelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 09:04:02 -0400

David,
I have a similar situation. The people that I am sending XML files to, require that entities be used for certain characters. So when I enter the correct entity name such as &til; My XML output converts it to &amp;til; which is not correct. I am basically trying to figure out the best way to insert entities into my file and then also the best way to get them to output properly.

chad