[xsl] [HS] Re: [xsl] line breaks missing

Subject: [xsl] [HS] Re: [xsl] line breaks missing
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:42:47 +0200 (CEST)

Georg Hohmann wrote:

> >     4/ I don't know Word.

> This is a joke, or not? I don't want offend you but i can't
> believe it's true ...

  Why?  Indeed, I know what it is, and I already heard about it.  But I
never used it (well, maybe a few times).  And I certainly don't know
how it displays HTML documents (source code, as text or syntax
highlighted, redered page, converted to DOC, ...?).

  Does that sounds strange to you?

  Regards,

--drkm

Yahoo! Mail riinvente le mail ! Dicouvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface rivolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com