[xsl] Best Practices Question: Commenting and sections?

Subject: [xsl] Best Practices Question: Commenting and sections?
From: Phillip B Oldham <phillip.oldham@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:37:16 +0100

Hi all

I'm working with XSL again on a new project, and I was wondering what the best practices are for structuring and commenting XSL documents. Any advice is great, as at the moment I'm just starting from the "top" down, and throwing comments in where I see they might be helpful in the future. This is a total change from the way I usually work with CSS/PHP, where I start of with a planned structure for the files and comment religiously following something similar to the phpdoc/javadoc syntax.

Thanks!