[xsl] dynamic template naming XSL1.0 and Saxon 6.5.5

Subject: [xsl] dynamic template naming XSL1.0 and Saxon 6.5.5
From: news@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:34:16 +0200

Hello List,

I want to call templates dynamicly. With dynamicly I mean, that the
templates name is determined at runtime.
I doing this with xPathes stored in variables and the saxon:evaluate
function allready, and it works pretty fine.
For instance. I have a variable with an stored string that I want to be the
templates name that should be executed.
<xsl:variable name="testVar">
  <Configuration>
    <Execute template="templateName"/>
  </Configuration>
</xsl:variable>

If I try
<xsl:call-template
name="{saxon:evaluate($testVar/Configuration/Execute/@template)}"/>

I want a template with the name of 'templateName' to be executed.
<xsl:template name="temlpateName">

I ll get a error message saying that the name of the called template must be
a valid Qname. :(

Does anyboy know how I could solve my problem?

Thanks & with best regards,
Jan