[xsl] Re: XML subset selection-a simpler way? (27746)

Subject: [xsl] Re: XML subset selection-a simpler way? (27746)
From: "Alan Varga" <aevarga@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 14:36:00 -0500

Thanks Jeni, I'll mull that over for a few days.  When I first started on
this project more than a year ago, I didn't really want to do more than
insert a transformed XML table into the middle of an HTML document.  Having
learned something about how Sarissa works I guess it would probably be
better to have a script write the complete document, although I'm a hobbyist
and not a programmer, so I really never intended to get this deep into it.
By now it's a challenge I want to see through to completion.  Thanks again
for your guidance.

Alan