=?iso-8859-1?Q?RE:_=5Bxsl=5D_url_encoding_gets_wrong_with_=E5=F6=E4=3F?=

Subject: RE: [xsl] url encoding gets wrong with åöä?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:12:02 +0100

> So how do i do this? I've saved my files in UTF-8 with XMLSpy
> an they are correct. My output is not correct. Are there any
> more steps here where i can check the bytes? Before and after
> transformation are the only ones that i know about.
> ASP is not involved anymore, i'm using some java thing i
> don't know the name of...

Quite a few of us have probably lost the thread. It might be a good idea to
start again from the beginning: tell us exactly what you are doing and what
the problem is now, forgetting the history. And try to gather your facts
carefully and present them clearly - it's rather important that we know
exactly what the java thing you are using might be.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/