RE: [xsl] Using PIs to set attributes

Subject: RE: [xsl] Using PIs to set attributes
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 17:42:37 -0400

Steven,

At 05:15 PM 6/8/2006, you wrote (quoting Sara Mitchell):
* It is possible, once the start/end conditions select well balanced
  content, to find them. I don't have all the logic worked out (we're
trying
  Sourcerer as an easier solution), but the pseudo logic I had
tentatively
  mapped out looks something like this:

        <xsl:template match="processing-instruction('FM')">
                * if contains 'CondStart'
                        * capture the condition name
                        * select all sibling nodes and process first-one
in a re
                          Recursive call:

The recursive sibling-traversal method is essentially a shortcut to the flatten-and-then-group methodology I alluded to. It is rather more dependent on the pairings of markers being in the "correct" places....

Cheers,
Wendell