Re: [xsl] XML transformation to RDF with XSLT help

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML transformation to RDF with XSLT help
From: "oknam park" <ponda7777@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 06:46:39 +0000

Thanks a lot~~~~

One more question.

In the xml file,

<gemq:catalogingOrganization>
	<foaf:name>Learn North Carolina</foaf:name>
	<foaf:phone>919-962-8888</foaf:phone>
	<foaf:homepage>http://www.learnnc.org</foaf:homepage>
	<foaf:mbox>mailto:mthibault@xxxxxxxxxxx</foaf:mbox>
</gemq:catalogingOrganization>

<gemq:catalogingOrganization>North Carolina Center</gemq:catalogingOrganization>>

So, It allowed to represent with or without foaf.

And I need to transform this to RDF.

I'm kind of stuck now.

Below is my xsl script.

Could you help me one more?

Thanks a lot~~

<xsl:template match="gemq:catalogingOrganization">
<xsl:choose> <xsl:when test="gemq:catalogingOrganization/foaf:name">
<xsl:value-of select="normalize-space(gemq:catalogingOrganization/foaf:name)"/></xsl:when>
<xsl:when test="gemq:catalogingOrganization/foaf:phone">
<xsl:value-of rdf:resource="{normalize-space(gemq:catalogingOrganization/foaf:phone)}"/></xsl:when>
<xsl:when test="gemq:catalogingOrganization/foaf:homepage">
<xsl:value-of rdf:resource="{normalize-space(gemq:catalogingOrganization/foaf:homepage)}"/></xsl:when>
<xsl:when test="gemq:catalogingOrganization/foaf:mbox">
<xsl:value-of select="normalize-space(gemq:catalogingOrganization/foaf:mbox)"/></xsl:when>
<xsl:otherwise>
<gemq:catalogingOrganization><xsl:value-of select="normalize-space(.)"/></gemq:catalogingOrganization>
</xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>
</xsl:template>

Best regards,