RE: [xsl] Convert milliseconds into date

Subject: RE: [xsl] Convert milliseconds into date
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:55:19 +0100

Saxon (both 6.5.5 and 8.7.1) support the "core" EXSLT date functions but not
the "other" (non-core) functions listed at
http://www.exslt.org/date/index.html. The core functions don't include any
date arithmetic.

I suggest you use Saxon 8.7.1 and use the XPath 2.0 date arithmetic
functions and operators as the simplest solution to your problem.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/