[xsl] Filter duplicates in current-group()

Subject: [xsl] Filter duplicates in current-group()
From: Don Smith <dtsmithisogen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:27:34 -0800 (PST)

Given this source:

<Playlist>
 <Song order="5" id="c95">
  <Title>Maneater</Title>
  <Artist>Hall and Oates</Artist>
  <Album>H20</Album>
  <Year>1982</Year>
 </Song>
 <Song order="13" id="c49">
  <Title>Strangers In The Night</Title>
  <Artist>Frank Sinatra</Artist>
  <Album>Reprise Collection Boxed Set</Album>
  <Year>1966</Year>
 </Song>
 <Song order="8" id="c22">
  <Title>Strangers In The Night</Title>
  <Artist>Frank Sinatra</Artist>
  <Album>Your Hit Parade - '60s Instrumentals</Album>
  <Year>1960</Year>
 </Song>
</Playlist>

And given the following templates from my stylesheet:

<xsl:template match="Playlist">
  <h1>Songs By Decade</h1>
  <xsl:for-each-group select="Song"
group-by="substring(Year, 1, 3)">
select="current-grouping-key()"/>0's</p>
             <xsl:apply-templates
select="current-group()/Title" />
  </xsl:for-each-group>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="Title">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="." /><br/>
</xsl:template>

How do I filter the current group so that the same
song doesnt occur more than once for a decade (that
is, so I dont get Strangers In the Night more than
once for the 60s)?

Thanks,

Don