Re: AW: [xsl] Discussion regarding what we want XSLTransformations.com to become

Subject: Re: AW: [xsl] Discussion regarding what we want XSLTransformations.com to become
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 02:25:19 -0700

Hey Roman,

Great ideas! I have created two forum specific to this:

JobBoard Discussion: http://forum.xsltransformations.com/forum.php?req=main&id=11
XSL:ModuleLibary: http://forum.xsltransformations.com/forum.php?req=main&id=12

Tommie, which do you feel is most appropriate when new discussions are created such as this in regards to what should be announced on the list, and what should stay focused on the forum? It would seem to me that by creating a simple announcement regarding the creation, and then move discussions to these areas then this will make it much easier for folks who come along at a later date and search the list archives to locate the area where these discussions are taking place. It also keeps proper focus on XSL-List, pushing the actual discussion to the forum.

However, I can also see justification for keeping announcements like this central to the forums.

I'm happy with whatever you feel to be best. Thoughts?

Huditsch, Roman (LNG-VIE) wrote:

Hi MD,

Sounds great! I would love to have a place to look for XSLT related
job offerings and - more important to me - useful XSLT stylesheets doing
all kind of common tasks. It would also be great if someone would contribute with
some tipps and tricks about coding style.

best regards,
Roman

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----