RE: [xsl] Advocate for C# .NET + 100% XSLT Processing

Subject: RE: [xsl] Advocate for C# .NET + 100% XSLT Processing
From: "Mark Grant" <mark.grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:33:08 -0000

Hi Karl,

Cool stuff, we actually went the whole hog and we can now create
websites and other web apps without using ASP at all.  We have created
ISAPI handlers to take HTTP Headers turn them straight to XML, ship them
through the XSLT and send them straight back. Works a treat and is going
to allow us to hook AJAX on top.

We have dumped datasets as well.  We abstracted away from .Net so that
we can provide Connection strings and Sql queries as metadata through
the software and its config file.  We can then link the resultsets
together to create XML including Parent/Child relationships. It's great
we can do one transaction on the database and get a whole page of data
for the website! Then use one XSLT file with templates to display.