Re: [xsl] plea for help...

Subject: Re: [xsl] plea for help...
From: "Walter Torres" <walter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 14:36:31 -0600 (CST)

So much good hints, pointers, thoughts, etc.

On and offline.

After a lot of thought and mulling about, I thought I'd share what I was
thinking in regards to the "pure" XML I refered to earlier...

  <?xml version="1.0"?>

  <article id="43467">
     <status>in process</status>

     <author>
        <id>302435</id>
        <name>Julie Author</name>
        <email>jauthor@xxxxxxxx</email>
     </author>

     <editor>
        <id>2993</id>
        <name>Jane Editor</name>
        <email>jedit@xxxxxxxx</email>
     </author>

    <keywords>this, that, other</keywords>

    <teaser>Teaser about this article.</teaser>
    <abstract>A short intro to what this article is all about.</abstract>

    <content>
       <title>Intro paragraph here.</title>
       <sub-title>Main paragraph.</sub-title>
       <para>
          Lots of text goes here
       </para>
       <para>
          More text goes here
       </para>
       <sub-title>Main paragraph.</sub-title>
       <para>
          Even more text goes here
          <list>
             <item>Something here</item>
             <item>Something else here</item>
             <item>Something else here</item>
          </list>
       </para>
    </content>

  </article>

or I was thinking about this for the </content> space...

    <content>
       <title>Intro paragraph here.</title>
       <sub-title>Main paragraph.</sub-title>
          <![CDATA[all my xHTML goes in here]]>
    </content>

But my concern about this "version" is the sub-header and other content
defintions, bullets, numbers lists, italics, various typographic
constructs.

Or am I way over thinking this?

Walter