RE: [xsl] how to get Output in XML format with no tags

Subject: RE: [xsl] how to get Output in XML format with no tags
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 01:35:41 +0100 (CET)

Manisha Gore wrote:

> However, how do I get the field names in xml file?  like ptnr_id,
> ptnr type
>   etc?
> <RPSL_PTNR ptnr_id="31942" ptnr_type="SHIP_TO"

  I'm not sure what you're looking for.  If you want to create the
above element:

    <RPSL_PTNR ptnr_id="{xpath/expr}" ptnr_type="{...}"/>

  If you want to get the above element name plus its attributes'name:

    <xsl:template match="RPSL_PTNR">
      <field name="{local-name()}">
        <xsl:for-each select="@*">
          <attr name="{local-name()}"/>
        </xsl:for-each>
      </field>
    </xsl:template>

resulting in:

    <field name="RPSL_PTNR">
      <attr name="ptnr_id"/>
      <attr name="ptnr_type"/>
    </field>

  And if you want their values:

    <xsl:template match="RPSL_PTNR">
      <xsl:copy>
        <xsl:for-each select="@*">
          <attr value="{.}"/>
        </xsl:for-each>
      </xsl:copy>
    </xsl:template>

resulting in:

    <RPSL_PTNR>
      <attr name="31942"/>
      <attr name="SHIP_TO"/>
    </RPSL_PTNR>

  Regards,

--drkm

Nouveau : tiliphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Dicouvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
Tilichargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com