Re: [xsl] Is letting the browser transform XML to XHTML using XSLT a good choice?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Is letting the browser transform XML to XHTML using XSLT a good choice?
From: "M. David Peterson" <xmlhacker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:48:24 -0700

One last correction:

Make the base of this foundation a combination of client-side and
server-side XML transformation and query technologies that include a
mixture of XSLT 1.0, 2.0, XPath 1.0, 2.0, XQuery 1.0, for Windows/.NET
add to this LINQ and XLINQ.

*AND EXSLT 1.0* (currently moving towards a final reccomendation in
the foreseeable future of which several respected vendors have already
commited to providing a compliant processor)

--
<M:D/>

M. David Peterson
http://www.xsltblog.com/