Re: [xsl] constructing a "variable" select argument

Subject: Re: [xsl] constructing a "variable" select argument
From: "Tracey Zellmann" <tracey.zellmann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:10:36 -0500

Yes!!

Thank you, Florent and MK.
This will probably simplify my stylesheet by at least a factor of 10.
It is a gotcha.

There is one remaining wrinkle I could use you help with.

I have this statement:
<xsl:copy-of select="/Report/TrackT1/Position[@position='Left Front']/MCHistogram[@id='1']/svg:svg"/>

The position and id attributes can change, and I can handle that as in the earlier case.

However, the TrackT1 part of the expression can also change - to TrackT2, TrackT3, Track5-18, etc, taking on various values.

Assuming I bring a parameter into the template, and possibly use concatenation functions, how can I establish the right value in the middle of the XPath expression?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Florent Georges" <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>