Re: [xsl] XSLT and InDesign Tagged Text

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT and InDesign Tagged Text
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:20:48 +0000

I don't know nothing about InDesign, but that could be a BOM issue,
maybe Indesign as to have one and the XSLT doesn't output it, and when
you save it, WordPad put's one in the file.

But i don't know how to correct this, i think it has to do with the
encoding used, try to look at
http://www.opentag.com/xfaq_enc.htm#enc_bom