Re: [xsl] Shallow copy and base URI

Subject: Re: [xsl] Shallow copy and base URI
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:11:32 +0100 (CET)

David Carlisle wrote:

> The document node is created (for xslt 1 compatibility
> as much as anything else) if you don't use any funk new
> attributes but if you go
> (for example)
>     <xsl:variable name="tmp.tree" as="element()">
>       <tree>

  Yea, why I didn't think about that before ?-)  The following create a
sequence without creating a document node so without modifying the base
URI of the copied nodes (by mode="the.mode"):

    <xsl:variable name="tree" as="node()*">

    </xsl:variable>

> Of course an alternative to making this extra <tree>
> element to hold xml:base would be to modify
> mode="the.mode" so it added xml:base attributes to some
> or all of the elements it generates.

  Indeed, but it was not really a solution in my case.

Nouveau : tiliphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Dicouvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
Tilichargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com