Re: [xsl] xsl:attribute vs "expected comment or PI"?

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:attribute vs "expected comment or PI"?
From: Eric Scheid <eric.scheid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 04:46:30 +1100

On 23/1/06 3:05 AM, "cknell@xxxxxxxxxx" <cknell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> The error I'm getting is "expected comment or processing instruction".

That's what I'm shooting for.

> If this is what you expect, then your problem is with your XSLT transformer,
> not your code.

Darn.

I've even tried pulling the code out of the xsl:attribute element, such that
it gets inserted as a text node instead ... same bizarro error. Worse .. I
then got fed up and <!-- commented it out --> and still got the bizarro
error!?!

In disgust, and on a hunch, I quit and relaunched the environment and tried
again. No errors. Put everything back to where it was meant to be ... no
errors. Correct output. I've just wasted 2 hours of my life :-(

e.

ps. keywords for google: Filemaker Pro, XML XSL export