RE: [xsl] Namespace problem : Supress auto-ns1

Subject: RE: [xsl] Namespace problem : Supress auto-ns1
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:54:26 -0000

You'll have to show more detail. It might also be useful to know what XSLT
processor you are using. The name "auto-ns1" suggests that it's an
automatically-generated namespace prefix (though I haven't come across a
processor that uses such names). Generally speaking, a namespace declaration
is only generated in the output if there's a good reason for it, so before
you can suppress it you need to understand the reason why it was put there.
We can help you with that if you provide a bit more context.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/