Re: [xsl] wordml to docbook

Subject: Re: [xsl] wordml to docbook
From: Jon Gorman <jonathan.gorman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 10:50:30 -0600

I did a quick scan of your other emails, and let me see if if I got
understand your problem.

Your input format has something like this (simplified)

blah
blah

correct?

I'd break this into a series of transforms.  First, do some grouping
(by level type) within each section.  There are plenty of examples in
the faq and probably under grouping.

It's an annoying problem, but solvable.  Just break it up into more of
the compenents.  Try coming up with some simpified exampes.

otherwise googling for flat xml file xslt (well, it's not entirely
flat xml, but it's the same problem).

Jon Gorman