Re: [xsl] use two consecutive transformation in XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] use two consecutive transformation in XSL
From: drkm <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 20:12:49 +0100 (CET)

"mus47@xxxxxxxx" wrote:

> 1)  I want to use the consecutive transformation with a
> web browser that render mathml presentation markup.
> like mozilla, netscape or IExplorer with MathPlayer.

> 2) Is it possible to save the result of a transformation
> using one of the browsers?

  Why?  If it's to chain multiple transformations, it's not needed.
Your browser would permit you to get the result of a transformation in
the form of a DOM tree (for example) and to pass this tree as the
source tree of the next transformation.

  You can be intrested by Google AJAXSLT:
<URL:http://goog-ajaxslt.sourceforge.net/>.

> 3)The other problem is why when I use IExplorer or
> Mozilla to view an xml document that use an xsl
> transformation that transform only some tags of the
> document the effect of the others desappear.

  It's a FAQ.  Look for "identity transformation" (for example in the
archive of XSL-List or in the FAQ maintained by Dave Pawson).

--drkm

Tilichargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com