RE: [xsl] Request for XSLT2.0 / XML Schema triples

Subject: RE: [xsl] Request for XSLT2.0 / XML Schema triples
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 23:40:44 -0000

I'll try and dig out a few examples for you. Most of my test cases have
either an input schema or an output schema but not both, and others are
proprietary to clients, so I don't actually have all that much material.

Do you assume there are no templates applied to temporary trees? One of the
difficulties in doing this kind of analysis is that a template rule with
match="E" is not necessarily matching an element that conforms to the
definition of E in the input schema. Similarly a template that constructs an
element E might be writing it to a temporary tree rather than to the final
output tree. Of course if you are only after an approximate verdict you can
afford the luxury of making guesses on such things.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/