Re: [xsl] Conditionally use attribute sets?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Conditionally use attribute sets?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:04:26 GMT

> The OP wrote: "  I'd like to conditionally add an attribute set to an
> element." The stylesheet I wrote does that. Of course, it always adds one,
> but it's conditional. I figured the OP could get to doing it with xsl:if
> on his own.

No it didn't, it just put the attribute xsl:use-attribute-sets on teh
result that is just a normal attribute nothing special about its name or
namespace. It isn't the same as putting teh set of attributes stored in
the attribute set on to the result.

> I thought the point was to get the attribute set into the output element,
> which it did.

exactly the set of attributes not a single attribute of that name.

David

http://www.star.net.uk