AW: [xsl] Using document() for multiple unknown input files

Subject: AW: [xsl] Using document() for multiple unknown input files
From: "Huditsch Roman" <Roman.Huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:24:29 +0100

Hi,

Thank you very much for your very helpful input.
I tried to solve my issue with a collection searching a directory,
but since this search had to be done multiple times (each time searching an
other directory)
within my stylesheet, performance was very poor.
So I did it with an XML help file, which contained my needed information.
Thanks a lot for your help!

wbr,
Roman

_______________________________________