Re: [xsl] OT - Learning

Subject: Re: [xsl] OT - Learning
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 15:35:20 +0100

Thanks for that, i had searched the wikipedia but didn't find that!

But let me try to put my question in another way, less related to
learning and more to information searching.

When i don't find information the way i asked for it, what should i
do? How do i refraze the question? Where and how to look if i have no
clue to start with?

Are there some heuristcs that apply here?

Thanks again.