[xsl] Making extension functions available

Subject: [xsl] Making extension functions available
From: "Jay Bryant" <jay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:15:17 -0500

Hi, gang,

I had to write an extension function (in Java for Saxon 8b), and it works
fine. I was just calling it locally, thus:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
  version="1.0"
  xmlns:ext="../xsl_extensions"

  <xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:value-of select="ext:GetDir('dirname')"/>|
  </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Now a client's customer needs to call it from another location, so a
relative path to another directory on my drive won't work.

How can I set things up such that the following will work?

  xmlns:ext="http://www.bryantcs.com/xsl/extensions"

  <xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:value-of select="ext:GetDir('dirname')"/>|
  </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Thanks in advance.

Jay Bryant