Re: [xsl] Merging lines of 3 words or less

Subject: Re: [xsl] Merging lines of 3 words or less
From: James Cummings <cummings.james@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 17:50:30 +0100

On 9/8/05, David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> point that you joined the lines back so I did
>
> <xsl:for-each select="current-group()">
> <xsl:copy-of select="(node(),' ')"/>
> </xsl:for-each>

Actually I have a problem here.  The grouping seems to have ignored
that there are occasionally other elements which fall inside <lg>
which it should just copy over.  (like <pb n="123"/> type elements
*sigh*).

If it turns out that this is the only element (I'll check) should I
add "| pb" to the copy-of?

Of course, I only noticed that *after* I did the 20 (well 23 it turned
out) manual changes.

I suppose another option is to merge the <pb> from one file into the
other based on the lg/@n ...

-James
--
James Cummings, Cummings dot James at GMail dot com