Re: [xsl] Get value from update.xml and stored in source.xml(update source.xml)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Get value from update.xml and stored in source.xml(update source.xml)
From: "Joris Gillis" <roac@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:28:36 +0200

Tempore 13:14:57, die 09/08/2004 AD, hinc in xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx scripsit Shailesh <shailesh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

My update.xml, source.xml and xslt are all in one folder.
So, I don't think there will be problem of variable is empty.

The variable *is* empty (your posted output proves this).

Try changing the path from relative
<xsl:variable name="update" select="document('update.xml')"/>

to absolute:
<xsl:variable name="update" select="document('file://localhost/C:/f/update.xml')"/>

(you need to adapt the path to your situation, of course)

regards,
--
Joris Gillis (http://users.telenet.be/root-jg/me.html)
Deserta faciunt et innovationem appelant