Re: [xsl] Problem passing Parameters

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem passing Parameters
From: andrew welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:20:21 +0100

On 8/30/05, Ian E. Powell <Ian.Powell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am passing in arguments to a XSLT file through an
> ArgumentList(ASP.NET). The values that I am passing into the XSLT
> transform call are not overiding the default values.
>
> Do I have to do something special for Strings?
> Do I need to provide a namespace?

No and no :)  It's possible that the parameter names in your
stylesheet don't match the names that are being passed in (they're
case sensitive) so check that first.  If it looks good then you will
need to post the part of the ASP that sets the parameters and hope
someone on the list speaks ASP.

cheers
andrew