Re: [xsl] Generating table cells and rows

Subject: Re: [xsl] Generating table cells and rows
From: Aaron Johnson <artpunx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:49:24 +0100

Thank you David / Joris for your input.

David...I see what you mean! I am still quite new and still trying to
get my brain to think differently!

Joris...as a designer, I totally agree...CSS would be a whole lot
better but sadly the orders from upstairs...etc etc...

Cheers!

scripsit Aaron Johnson <artpunx@xxxxxxxxx>:

> > I have a stylesheet that outputs a series of photographs from an xml
list.
> > I would like to know if there is a way to do this with a table? Is it
> > possible to output 5 table cells and add another <tr> tag if required
> > for a second row of images?
> It is possible, but why would you do it? It would be more user-friendly if
the amount of images on a row was altered dynamically to fill one
screen-width.