RE: [xsl] Assign if-test result value to a variable

Subject: RE: [xsl] Assign if-test result value to a variable
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:52:31 +0100

Sorry, don't understand the question. By "the result of the if-test
statement" do you mean the value of the boolean expression
"position()=last()", or do you mean the result of calling the template
RevisionRecord? If the latter, how can you make the result of calling a
template available to that template?

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/