[xsl] Using contains() with for-each

Subject: [xsl] Using contains() with for-each
From: "Grant, Kathryn --- Sr. Technical Writer --- WGO" <Kathryn.Grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:06:45 -0700

Hello,

I'm working with this XML (simplified):

<keyrec>
	<keyword>APT1</keyword>
	<desc>Appt: Setup:</desc>
	<keywd_type>X B</keywd_type>
</keyrec>
<keyrec>
	<keyword>APT2</keyword>
	<desc>Appt: Confirm</desc>
	<keywd_type>B</keywd_type>
</keyrec>

<keywd_type> may contain the letters B, R, X, any combination of the
three (separated by spaces), or nothing at all.

My (working) XSL contains the following:

    <xsl:for-each select="//keywordtable/keyrec[keywd_type='B']">

Now I need to alter it so it's looking for records that *contain* B
rather than equaling B. So I tried this:

    <xsl:for-each select="//keywordtable/keyrec[contains('B',
keywd_type)]">

But this brings up records that contain *only B* or *nothing at all*.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Kathryn

This message contains information that is confidential
and proprietary to FedEx Freight or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the recipient named and for
the express purpose(s) described therein.
Any other use is prohibited.