AW: [xsl] java xslt (saxon) + php?

Subject: AW: [xsl] java xslt (saxon) + php?
From: "Prerovsky, Clemens" <Clemens.Prerovsky@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:17:02 +0200

Hi Bruce,

I'm currently working on a PHP5 project which incorporates Saxon-B 8.0 as it's
XSLT 2.0 processor. shell_exec works fine for me - I  just had to redirect
stderr to stdout to be able to catch the error messages with PHP. You will
also have to use an absolute path for your calls to Saxon to avoid classpath
(or "whatever"-path :) issues.

Best regards,
Clemens Prerovsky

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----