Re: [xsl] spacing issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] spacing issue
From: Spencer Tickner <spencertickner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 07:47:11 -0700

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the advice. Michael, I have set the indent in the output to
'no', this has made no difference.

David, I read over your post, I tried to place <xsl:text> around the
bracket, this didn't help. I realize that if I place the <insert> tag
dirrectly into the para template, this will work just fine. However,
the <insert> tag is used to index new text in our documents. Therefore
it can be anywhere.

This is why I needed to use it as an inline element and use
"apply-templates" instead of explicitly stating it.

Like I said I do have a solution using d-o-e, however as Michael said
I probably shouldn't be using it and little hacks like this are the
kinda thing that keep me up at night. If you have any other
suggestions or I misread either post I'd appreciate any comment.

Cheers,

Spencer