Re: [xsl] Frustrated with xxx:node-set

Subject: Re: [xsl] Frustrated with xxx:node-set
From: Karl Stubsjoen <kstubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:32:32 -0700

Uggg... just modified the xslt decleration to:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
	xmlns:fx="http://exslt.org/common">

..and still miss-behaving : (

Oddly enough, works if I change the 4.0 to 3.0 like this:
exmsxsl foobar.xml get_foobar.xsl -o result.xml -u '3.0*ex'

So wondering if I am still hooked into Microsoft's MSXML Lib somehow.