RE: [xsl] xsl:id() function does not work though my document has dtd associated

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:id() function does not work though my document has dtd associated
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:16:44 +0100

I wouldn't rely on the id() function working in this environment. You may be
able to get it to work (at the very least, you'll need to validate your
document against the DTD rather than just creating the DTD) but it will
probably be rather system-dependent. It would be much easier and more robust
to declare a key in the stylesheet and use that instead.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/