Re: [xsl] numbering/count()

Subject: Re: [xsl] numbering/count()
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 23:32:34 +0100

> Well I'm obviously not understanding something about context switching
> here then, because this yields the same result as my previous example:

No, It wasn't _your_ understanding that was at fault. The problem with the
output I see you've already figured out (missing count attribute) My
comment about context switch was because I was looking for a xsl:for-each
around the xsl:number and it wasn't there.  (Hmm I wonder if I could get
away for unjustly blaming Wendell for leading me astray:-) I didn't
notice that you'd used select on xs:number, or that xsl:number had
acquired a select attribute in 2.0

as I said in a parallel thread:

  No one is familiar with this stuff, by definition. (Some
  of us think we are familiar with it and get caught out that it changed
  from one draft to the next.)

David

http://www.star.net.uk