Re: [xsl] multiple node values not being returned

Subject: Re: [xsl] multiple node values not being returned
From: Rahil <qamar_rahil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:48:04 +0100

Michael Kay wrote:

In trying to solve a problem I have encountered another problem where all the A/Value text are not being returned. Instead only the first A/Value term is being returned.

My guess is that your stylesheet specifies version="1.0", which means that xsl:value-of will do the "1.0 thing" and output only the first item in the selected sequence.

Yeah your're right. My xsl:stylesheet version is indeed 1.0 !

I changed that to version 2.0 and its working perfectly now.

Thanks a lot
Rahil