Re: [xsl] Grouping with XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Grouping with XSL
From: Thea Burger <thea.burger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 20:15:31 +0200

Thanks so much for the links Jay. I came across the Muenchian method
through Jeni's site, but I battled a lot with the example she gives on
Multiple level grouping.

I am going to check out Dave Pawson's site and by the way, I can use
XSLT 2.0 :) I didn't know of for-each-group, so I'll look into that as
well.

Thanks again!
Thea