RE: [xsl] Fwd: New line character problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] Fwd: New line character problem
From: "Aron Bock" <aronbock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 04:38:03 +0000

If your output is text, the following should cause, umm, following content to appear on a new line: <xsl:text>&#xa;</xsl:text>

You should also be able to issue:

<xsl:text>
</xsl:text>

(with the contained newline) to same effect.

Regards,

--A

From: Kumar Muthiah <mkumar180875@xxxxxxxxx>

When I view the XML file using the XSLT file, I'm not able to view the
new line characters in Excel. I've tried to use <xsl:text></xsl:text>.
It never works. Please help on this. I would be helpful to me, since
I'm doing the project currently. This is the only bug i'm facing.

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar  get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/