Re: [xsl] Trying to build a schema and add a namespace

Subject: Re: [xsl] Trying to build a schema and add a namespace
From: Dan Vint <dvint@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:35:51 -0700

I tired putting this exact statement with the node-set approach in a for-each loop to process the multiple declarations I have. At least from saxon I get a message saying I'm adding the same namespace. I set it up to create an element with a different name and also use the namespace that is read from my source file - so I know those are unique.

I thought I was getting a conflict with the couple of namespaces I can define on the stylesheet element, but that isn't the problem. I seem to be able to create one element and namespace with this technique - I use it for the target namespace declaration, but I can't get it to work with the additional imported namespaces and the for-each statement.

..dan