[xsl] [announce]Tiger XSLT Mapper Standalone Now Available

Subject: [xsl] [announce]Tiger XSLT Mapper Standalone Now Available
From: Jun Zhang <june@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 06:07:12 -0700

*Greetings*
** *People have been asking for it and now we've delivered!*
** *Our first version of Tiger XSLT Mapper was a plug in. Now we are providing a Standalone edition...AND...it's still FREE!*
** *Go to http://www.axizon.com/download.php to download.*
** *We would dearly love any feedback you have on our product. *
** *Also remember that our Professional Version is available for only $299. Given that it will increase your productivity 3X to 5X, we think it is an amazing deal!*
** *Enjoy!*
** *warm regards from the Tiger Team!*