Re: [xsl] Compatibility question

Subject: Re: [xsl] Compatibility question
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:54:44 -0500

Look into Sarissa.

I know at least one frequent poster to this list has been using it for
cross-browser work with XSL.

HTH

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

Camalesn <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
04/08/2005 02:49 PM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XSL list <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[xsl] Compatibility question

Hello,

Just a simple question:

Is there any way to use a client-side solution (i.e. JavaScript) to
work with XML and XSL(T) and get data available and visible in all
browsers (I mean: Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape, Internet Explorer,
Opera, Safari, Konqueror, etc.)?

I find very frustrating using a standard tecnology like XML and XSL
and when triying to put them at work all are about browser problems
and incompatibilities...

:-(

Greetings.