RE: [xsl] identity transform filtering nodes

Subject: RE: [xsl] identity transform filtering nodes
From: "Touchtel" <omprakashv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:28:58 +0530

 Hi,
         Thanks to all. It works now. Had tried the same transformation
using the oracle xml parser v2 processor and got all the html tags in my
output. Don't have them now with xalan.

     Anyway, that only solves a small part of a much bigger problem.
Hopefully, I will be posting more questions very soon.

 Cheers,
  Omprakash.V