Re: [xsl] XML to Database Inserts via XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML to Database Inserts via XSLT
From: Stef <stef@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:58:37 -0500

Hello Barry,
	I do not disagree with you, but (sadly ?) the database
that is used here is Sybase, and not even an 'upto date'
version either (12.0). I am not at liberty to change the underlying
database technology sadly, but, them's the breaks.

	The entity's in question will also have to have a
substition performed on one of the elements, and also perhaps
a self reference or a reference to another node. Horrible but
it should be workable.

	At least I feel somewhat comforted by the fact that
I am not the first to do this, or break this ground. That in
itself lends a rather comforting note.

	regards
	Stef