Re: [xsl] Problem setting variable from xsl:call-template

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem setting variable from xsl:call-template
From: "Joris Gillis" <roac@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 18:26:46 +0100

Tempore 18:24:19, die 03/03/2005 AD, hinc in xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx scripsit lotoole <lotoole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I am having a problem setting a variable value with the results of a template
call. I would like to pass a string value to a template and receive back a
string or nothing, then evaluate this value later for further conditional
processing. I can see from my output listing that my template can detect the
string patterns, but I am not setting the variable value on return.

Hi,

This can only mean that the context node ('Attribute') has no children named 'AUDIT_COLUMN' or that the 'AUDIT_COLUMN' element doesn't contain any text nodes.

btw, please avoid hextuple posts in the future;-)

regards,
Veni, vidi, wiki (http://www.wikipedia.org)