Re: [xsl] Document function with Sablotron and timestamp conversion

Subject: Re: [xsl] Document function with Sablotron and timestamp conversion
From: James Fuller <jim.fuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 09:21:53 +0100

Mihir wrote:

Turns out Sablotron the way it is enabled on my host's server doesn't
understand urls, it spits out errors when it sees the slashes in urls, I
looked at the gingerall.com archives too and read that the only way to fix
it is to use newer XSLT modules, and so I guess I will just use regex to
modify it post parsing.

note that sablotron doesnt 'do' http schema, and there are no special compile/run time switches to make it happen....though purportedly their lurks in ginger alliance sablotron cvs an upgrade/patch.

gl, Jim Fuller