Re: [xsl] xsl transform issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl transform issue
From: dan sherman <h8_bsod@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:52:07 -0800 (PST)

For some reason it outputs this with the data that I
want. I do not understand why if win-registry/data is
the key I want but I select ".". Is it possible that
this happens because it is in a for-each loop?
 NullSessionPipestrueREG_MULTI_SZ

Thanks for your input, it got me further than I was
before.

Dan Sherman